Wednesday, October 8, 2014

IF IF IF

  1. If you waste water, You will surely suffer.
  2. If you lend me some money, I can marry her.
  3. If Naveen is late,He will not  be admitted.
  4. If the bus breaks down, I won't be able to reach there.
  5. If it rains, I shall get wet.  ( all in present tense + add Will/won't/can/ can't/ shall/shan't/ may/might
  6. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  7. If he worked hard,He would pass.
  8. If Keith had money, He would buy the new car.
  9. If it rained,The plants would not wither.
  10. If Sam had new shoes, He would jog faster.
  11. If Kamala had cycle,She would reach school earlier.
  12. (All in past tense + add  would/ wouldn't)
  13. If he asked me,I would help him.
  14. If he studied well, He would pass the examination .
  15. If he went late, He would not get water.
  16. If I won a lottery, I would buy a Maruti Suzuki car.
  17. If it got out of the gate, The Alsatian would bite us.
  18. If I had more money, I would feed a lot of people.
  19. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  20. (If + past  perfect) add  would have
  21. If we had saved rain water, We could have survived the drought.
  22. If he had performed well, Jim would have got  the first prize.
  23. If Baghya hadn't  started early, she would have missed the train.
  24. If he had attended the interview, Anand would have got the job.
  25. If Ram had enough time, He would have helped his neighbours.
  26. If I had  gone to America, I would have missed all the festivals in India.
  27. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment